ATK Rider's Forum Forum Index
ATK Rider's Forum Forum Index
ATK Rider's Forum

GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Aftermarket parts?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rumlesj1

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:10 pm    Post subject: Aftermarket parts? Reply with quote

this is my first post on this forum. i am actually from another forum suzukiz400central.com i drive a z400 but i was looking at maybe upgrading to a 450 bike some day, i was just wondering where you guys buy your aftermarket parts, i couldnt find anything for the cannondales or the atk's on the sites i went to.
Flat river rider

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You won't find much in the line of aftermarket goodies for these bikes and quads but they don't need much to be the fastest quad on the block. Most of the time a good EFI map and maybe a different silencer puts you as fast as most Jap quads that have been heavily modified. Go on the Cannondaler website and you will find some companies that make some cool stuff.Also some really good info.
rumlesj1

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i would like to see another shoot out with the ATK Vs. all the other brands. i feel they could be one of the best with just some small modifications. the only thing i dont like about the quads is the front end looks way too bulky. other than that i think they look sweet!
Flat river rider

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also would love to see that shootout but I'm afraid it's not going to happen.
rumlesj1

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well they should. well a couple years ago thier were all kinds of parts for the cannondale so why did they stop producing them for the atk? i guess most people are just going with all the asian brands so i guess it is all about supply and demand right? I still feel if that ATK ever decides to change the looks of thier quad and maybe even change some of the parts to make it more on par with the newer offering from the other companies that would help promote thier sales, also some advertising would be nice to see in some of the magazines. i know that if the ATK's were more in the japanesse level of pricing i would be even more interseted in them as well.
Flat river rider

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I know what you mean. Although the VR model is pretty close in price to the Japanese but the MX is a lot higher because it pretty much has every thing on it from the factory to win races, Ohlins rear susp.,Fox Evol Air Front susp., Pro Taper bars, AC Nerf bars and PLENTY of horsepower.
rumlesj1

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

does anybody have dyno charts and a torque chart to see how the power comes on in the power band?

i know that the vr is the base model and why the mx is so much more expensive. that is so cool that they added the fox float shocks on the new models as well.
twostrokejedi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The ATK is the Cannondale model, the best place to find dyno's for these quads is the the madhouse called cannondaleriders.com

They have a Dyno forum where you'll find baselines for the 450 and some 65 HP 500cc monsters created by the magicians over there.
Chucky

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just posted this on the bike forum but since they're the same engine...
ASI brand.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290460378209&viewitem=&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26its%3DI%26otn%3D2&category=43977

I PM'd the guy and he said they have other colors as well. Thought I haven't tried this on my Cannondale YET, I have seen and experienced them on my brother's 450X and for the price and exclusivity they are a bargain!
justeen45

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:11 pm    Post subject: ATK Rider's Reply with quote

Chucky wrote:
Just posted this on the bike forum but since they're the same engine...ASI brand.

I'll be.... and it should. Thier was a few years ago all kinds of accessories for the Cannondale, so why stop production for ATK, I think most people just go with all the Asian brands, so I think it's about supply and demand led right? I still believe that sitting in an ATK ever to change the appearance of change and perhaps even animal Quad change some of the places to learn about the latest offers from other companies that will do to promote animal sales, including advertising would be nice when to see some of the magazines. I know that when ATK was more value in japanesse would like more. Thanks for all inform provider and sharing.

Thanks.
sunpialia

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:00 am    Post subject: reply Reply with quote

LED lights are also shatter proof and free from Mercury, making them much safer for home and the environment.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ATK Rider's Forum Forum Index -> Quads All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: