ATK Rider's Forum Forum Index
ATK Rider's Forum Forum Index
ATK Rider's Forum

GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ryan Costello - Leads the Moose National Motocross Series

View previous topic :: View next topic  
atkrider
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 1:08 am    Post subject: Ryan Costello - Leads the Moose National Motocross Series Reply with quote

The following is a response from our Racer (Ryan) who is winning the ATV Production Class.

Mr. White

First let me thank you for building such a wicked atv . I got my ATK on the eighth of march , drove from newhall Iowa to ganiesville Florida and got my first ride on tenth . I haven't stopped smiling since!! I broke the motor in on Friday (practice day). To shorten the story, Round # 3 first place , Round #4 first place . The quad ran Hard and Flawless at two of the most brutal tracks. I ran a full blown yfz 450 in the +30 at round 3 and open A at round 4, and was turning the same lap times on the ATK ( that I've ridden only two times) Now that's out of the box racing the only way the suzuki could beat the ATK is buy cheating , the stock class allow's you to change the tire's and handle bars , nothing more .I had to change NOTHING you thought of most every thing. I did bend the rear rims ,but everyone did in Florida . I'm very impressed with this quad and plan to take the stock class championship on it . I want to help ATK ... what wins on Sunday sells on Monday.. nobody builds a stock quad quite like this.. The list of one liners are endless with ATK.

In regards to our phone conversation any banner, pamphlet , shirts , flag or anything you want the GNC circuit to see . I've met a lot of people that didn't think ATK still made quads. Boy were they wrong!!! Any service tips or pointers on the ATK MX 450 would be very helpful . I am willing to work hard to put ATK back in the minds of the atv industries .

Ryan Costello
ATK CEO
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ATK Quad Leads the National GNC Production Class Championship.

Click here:
http://www.atvaonline.com/race/results/atvanarres.asp?s=9&cls=522&year=2006

I will post some of his interviews in future posts.

Thanks

Frank White
GDITheman

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope he gets all the support he needs from you guys. it would be great to see him come out on top at the end of the season.
cannondale27

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It looks like Ryan has clinched the top position even if he misses last round.Way to go Ryan!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ATK Rider's Forum Forum Index -> Quads All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: